fun things with your ebook reader
I’ve played fun things to do with your Kindle ebook reader while in the DMV and now comes to the same idea … but in the doctor’s office.
The good thing about the Kindle is the ability to carry loads of books, magazines, blogs and games with you. So with that in mind, let’s look at five fun things to do with your Kindle while in the doctor’s office. Feel free to share your own ideas below in the comments area.
1. Pull Out Reader ‘s Digest – If you’re like me, being in the office document reminds me of the Reader Digest. You know the little magazine full of great pieces of inspiration and fun in life, love and everything else in between. Subscribe to the Kindle version and pull it to see what’s new and largest in the world of health, jokes, stories of heroes, features, etc.
2. Play Video Poker – this is for free-wheeling types that love to increase their participation and not knowing when to fold em. You can play a variety of poker games on the Kindle and what a great way to spend some time in an office of obsolete documents.
3. Read the latest Jackie Collin – the master of juicy novels has a new call to the goddess of vengeance and is very delicious. It follows the fate Santangelo sexy, hot and strong as you do with a new chapter in his life. (Note: we intend to have a gift of this book soon in our blog, so follow us on Twitter or via email to be notified)
4. Subscribe to your favorite Gossip Blog – if you can follow the blog on the Kindle and read your favorite blogs latest articles via embedded devices RSS feed reader. Try to Boing Boing, Mashable, the U.S. or the always daring Perez Hilton.
5. Take notes, create your shopping list – with cool new applications created for the Kindle this year, can now be used for anything other than books, blogs and reading the magazine. There’s the Kindle Notepad (7 Dragons), which has as its name suggests and lets you take notes and save them on your device. Create a shopping list, the list of tasks for the week, his reading list of books, etc.
There is always something fun to do with your Kindle no matter where you are – if you can be creative and learn its many features.
I hope you enjoyed our little quick tips. Until next time, same bat channel, same bat time.
In: Doctor CE · Tagged with: fun, kindle ebook reader